CRC ORE is funded by a host of forward-thinking collaborators, focussed on finding solutions to reverse the decade-long trend of productivity decline in the minerals industry.
CRC ORE facilitates the development of innovative solutions through a global consortium of Mining companies, Mining Equipment and Technology and Services (METS) companies and research institutions. This provides a platform for sharing information, drawing on a diverse, cross-section of expertise and decreasing the risks associated with the implementation of innovation on operational mining sites.
Mining companies benefit from the results of specific application of site trials. METS companies provide products and services to apply innovations on-site. Research organisations undertake projects focussed on delivering solutions that create value for mining participants.
Levels of Industry Participation
CRC ORE has four levels of industry participation including:
- Implementation - Mining companies
- Integration - METS companies
- Research - Tertiary institutions and research organisations
- Associate - smaller industry participants seeking to get involved in a more limited capacity
Benefits of being part of the consortium
CRC ORE is funded by the global mining industry and the Australian Government to innovate and deploy world-class technology. It delivers specialist expertise from around the world. The benefits include:
- Becoming part of a world class, global innovation pathway.
- Application-ready innovative solutions modelled on extensive R&D.
- Accelerated learning through knowledge and information sharing.
- Exposure to new innovation opportunities by leveraging off existing and emerging technologies.
- Risk mitigation of new innovation deployment through extensive R&D and shared learnings.
- Extreme information sharing and research dissemination activities to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Decreased costs and increased efficiency at optimised sites.
- Access to and participation with a global innovative hub of industry experts.
- Being part of a global movement actively engaging and effectively responding to change
While many of our Participants are established at the start of the program, there are always additional opportunities for organisations to join the consortium.
For more information please fill out our Contact Us form.